2021-22 Winter Sports Practice & Game Information
All weather-related announcements will be made via:Twitter: @thepmsports or call 404-620-3016
REGISTRATION PAGE: Register CLICK HERE
Mandatory Tryouts for all players will be as listed below:
- NOVEMBER 16th Skills Assessment 1st-2nd Graders from 6:30pm-7:30pm – Draft immediately following.
- NOVEMBER 18th Skill Assessment 3rd-6th Graders from 6:30pm-7:30pm – Draft immediately following
Practices will be determined by coaches after the Draft. Your practice will be one of the following times: Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday at 6pm, 7pm.
- 1st-2nd Grade will play on 9′ goals on half court. Game time 9:00 am
- 3rd-6th Grade will play on 10′ goals on full court 10:00-1:25
- Picture Day for All teams is Saturday, January 15th
- We will have six games, one playoff game & a championship for each age group.
- Coaches can elect to have one optional practice during the winter school break.
- No Practice February 7th, due to G3 Conference.
GAME DAYS ARE:
- January 8th
- January 15th (Picture Day)
- January 17th, 18th, or 20th
- January 22rd
- January 29th
- February 5th
- February 19th (Playoffs)
- February 26nd (Championship Saturday)
- February 27th @ 6:00 pm End of Season Celebration – Pray’s Mill Gym
Registration & Cost Information:
Basketball Fee is $80
Cheerleading Fee is $90 (this includes Pom-Poms)
- Jersey, shorts
- PM Sports T-Shirt
- Snack/drink at the end of each game