2020 Fall Sports Practice & Game Information:
To register your child for our upcoming league – visit our registration page by clicking here.
Coaches Note: If you would like to coach you must turn in a background check (we have those at the church office) and attend a mandatory meeting Aug 2nd in the church gym at 5:00 pm.
- Soccer for the Instructional League will only practice three consecutive Mondays at 6:30 pm beginning August 10th. Once games begin, there will be no more practices.
- Soccer practice for all other leagues will be Tuesdays at 6:30 pm beginning August 11th.
- Flag Football practices will be Thursdays at 6:30 pm beginning August 13th
- All Games will be played on Saturdays beginning on Saturday, September 12th and all games will be at 9:00 am or 10:00 am depending on league.
- Flag Football games will be played on Saturdays beginning on Saturday, September 12th and all games will be at 11:30 am or 12:30 pm depending on league.
- Picture Day for all teams is Saturday, September 19th
- We will have six games then two playoff games to decide champions for the season.
- There will be no games on October 10th due to school holiday.
- There will be no practices on October 13th due to school holiday.
- October 6th & 8th will be used for make-up dates in case of rain outs.
- All weather-related announcements will be made via:
o Twitter: @thepmsports or call 404-620-3016
GAME DAYS ARE:
- September 12th
- September 19th
- September 22nd & 24th (this is a one-time special game night beginning at 5 or 6 pm depending on league to make up for the October 10th holiday)
- September 26th
- October 3rd
- October 17th
- October 24th Playoff Game (Normal Saturday start time as well)
- October 31st Championship Saturday Times TBD
- November 1st End of Season Celebration @ 6:00 Pray’s Mill Gym
Registration & Cost Information:
For Ages 4 years old – 6th Grade Boys & Girls. Soccer Online Cost is $80.
For 1st – 6th Grade Boys & Girls. Flag Football Online Cost is $50. *Football cost does not include socks and shorts
The Cost includes: Jersey, shorts, socks, end of season participation award, and snack/drink at the end of each game.