2020-21 Winter Sports Practice & Game Information
All weather-related announcements will be made via:Twitter: @thepmsports or call 404-620-3016
REGISTRATION PAGE: Register CLICK HERE
All Games will be played on Saturday beginning on Saturday, January 5th
Mandatory Tryouts for all players will be as listed below:
- NOVEMBER 10th Skills Assessment 1st-2nd Graders from 6:30pm-7:30pm – Draft immediately following.
- NOVEMBER 12th Skill Assessment 3rd-6th Graders from 6:30pm-7:30pm – Draft immediately following
Practices will be determined by coaches after the Draft. Your practice will be one of the following times: Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday at 6pm, 7pm.
- 1st-2nd Grade will play on 9′ goals on half court. Game time 9:00 am
- 3rd-6th Grade will play on 10′ goals on full court 10:00-1:25
- Picture Day for All teams is Saturday, January 16th
- We will have six games, one playoff game & a championship for each age group.
- December 21st-23rd or January 4th-7th Coaches can elect to have one optional practice during this school break
- No Practice February 15th-19th, due to winter break.
There will be NO practices on the dates below due to school holiday:
- December 21st – January 4th Coaches can elect to have one optional practice during this school break
- February 15th – 19th
GAME DAYS ARE:
- January 9th
- January 16th (Picture Day)
- January 23rd
- January 30th
- February 6th
- February 13th
- February 22nd, 23rd or 24th Playoff Games (playoff games, date and time will be determined by seed)
- February 27th Championship Saturday
- February 28th @ 6:00 pm End of Season Celebration – Pray’s Mill Gym
Registration & Cost Information:
Basketball Fee is $80
Cheerleading Fee is $90 (this includes Pom-Poms)
- Jersey, shorts
- PM Sports T-Shirt
- Snack/drink at the end of each game