Pray’s Mill is a faith family that constantly has great things planned for the family, worship, and sporting events. The events planned through our church are designed for worship, discipleship, relationship building, and family enrichment. Christ established the church and designed it to be a family. Therefore, we seek to worship, serve, and fellowship with one another in various opportunities each week. Check the events page and church calendar to see all of the upcoming events. Make sure you mark your calendar regarding all of the events so you can stay involved.
- Now thru Sunday, December 31 – Foreign Missions (Lottie Moon) Offering
- Week of December 4 – PMSports Basketball & Cheer Practices begin
- Wednesday, December 6 – 12pm WMU Ladies Meeting & Lunch during Lottie Moon Week of Prayer / 6pm Awana Theme-Wacky Tacky Night
- Sunday, December 10 – 9:30am PMKidz “Caroling thru the Halls” / 4:30pm Deacons’ Meeting / 6pm Pray’s Mill Praise Adult Choir Christmas Cantata with Special Guests Sargent Baptist Church
- Wednesday, December 13 – 6pm Awana Theme: Christmas Store
- Sunday, December 17 – 5pm Winter Ski Retreat Meeting in the Sanctuary
- Wednesday, December 20 & 27 – No Wednesday Night Schedule due to Christmas Holidays
- Sunday, December 24 – 9:30am All Adult SS Classes meet in Sanctuary for Corporate Worship / 10:45am Morning Service with Special Christmas Message / 6-7pm Christmas Eve Service with Carol, Candlelight & Communion
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Church Calendar with PM Sports & Youth Events